Monday, August 31, 2009

I left my heart

In San Fransisco...
Seriously this commuting of Neil's stinks!!!
But did we ever have a good time!

We stayed with Thor and his cool family. They have a great apartment and dare I say the MOST comfy sleeper sofa around! (Secret: feather bed and gigantic down blanket!! Felt like clouds!)

We basically just hung out. We did go to Pier 39...for the last time ever. Its way too crowded and there are way better things to see in SF. But it was still fun and the boys have never been there.

Besides, I sat by myself w/ my sour dough bread bowl filled with clam chowder(...yummy!) while Neil, Thor and the kids watched a juggler/ fire eater.

Here we are playing with my laptop camera...





I didn't take the camera out while we were in SF but did in Berkley at the Science Center. Oh the view from the hilltop overlooking the bay!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You look super cute in all those pictures! And does L ever look like Thor or WHAT?!? Cute boys!

Melissa said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!! Glad you got to go, but so sorry about the commuting!! That does stink!