This is not a foodie post but I do love food!
little EVOO in a pan, add some onions & garlic and saute
1 lb. ground whatever...I used beef (go meat!)
**brown meat
1/2 pkt taco seasoning (helps if the shelf fairy magically left some in your pantry!)
1 can black beans (reduced sodium please) rinsed
1 can diced tomatoes w/ green chilies and lime
** heat until bubbly, stirring when you remember
this is what was left over after 5 tacos were devoured
whole wheat tortilla,
sour cream,
cheddar (or your fav.) cheese
fill with taco stuff
And presto! Dinner served and thanks to the beans and tomatoes you have enough for another meal! Just reheat and your done!!!!!
I like cheap, healthy, meals waiting for me in my freezer :)


4 comments:
I love cheap meals that go in my freezer too! I especially love the magic shelf fairy. She is awesome.
*****
That sounds really good. We always have the plain boring tacos... now I know how to spice them up!! Thanks.
Yummy!
Good catching up on your blog.
Hope you are having a good school year so far!!
looks delish and EASY! Ima try it!
Post a Comment