Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lake Tahoe **HEAVEN**

I could live there. Everytime I go back, I look at real estate and vow not to leave. They must teach their kids there too, right? So why not get a teaching job in paradise. Lake in the summer. Fall color. Winter wonderland. Spring wildflowers...what's not to love ( I know SOME people hate snow but I love it! I just need better boots Santa!)
We had so much fun.
Picture explosion coming>>>3....2....1
Trip began in SF.
view from Berkley, Ca looking over the bay


Train in a gold rush town (Virginia City, NV)

I've been working on a railroad...



nothing like disco dancing on a moving train!
Scary dark, stinky tunnel...during
phew! we made it!
And the train brought us here


Walking around historic Estates (Pope Estates)

Days at the lake (Emerald Bay)

Learning from Smokey the bear!
the rangers quizzed the boys then gave them a ton of prizes!
Good times...
Walking in sand and swimming tires a little guy out! (send the mom of the year award to : ME!)

All in all a fab trip. So glad to have been able to spend a lot of August with Neil...

4 comments:

Melissa said...

You got some great pics!!1 Looks like you had tons of fun!!

Laurie Meredith said...

I did that one time and it really ticked me off that it posted from the date I started rather than the day I published. Cute pics...looks like a great time.

Giron Family said...

That is one place I've always wanted to visit. Looks like it was a ball. And have I told you I love your hair. I gonna copy it! LOL! Do you go to Cheryse???

Kristen said...

LOVE this pics! What a fun fun time you all had!