I want flowers...all types. I want to play with them and arrange them.
or this unexpected color for a spring wedding:
or maybe something as simple as this for a garden wedding:
(I know baby's breath never looked so angelic!)All photos from "Real Simple" Magazine
My wedding flowers were lovingly arranged by a dear sister in my ward:Sis. Mabel Wishart...mother of George ;)
I was married outside in a lovely garden underneath a blooming Jacaranda Tree (best said in a slight spanish accent). The tree's purple blossoms directed the flower choices: butter colored roses. They were a lovely complement. I was so pleased by her gift and talents!
What is your secret hobby wish? That's mine...but I'd also like to be a baker, a photographer...I know time's getting short ol' gal!




6 comments:
me too...I love flowers. I was just talking about it to my husband, when I'm old and my kids are grown and I'm bored, I'm going to get a job at Cactus and Tropicals. Have you ever heard of it? There's one out here, but the better one is in Salt Lake. Heaven.
I want to make jewelry! And learn how to cut hair! And crochet! And lots of things that
I never have time for!
I want to SEW! I would love to make my own window treatments, reupholster couches/chairs, make cute dresses 4 my girls, etc... There are endless possibilites when you can sew.
What a fun blog you have. I am the worst with mine. I need some motivation.
You are welcome to snuggle my little baby anytime! She is sometimes a little cranky in church, so give it a go! I'm pretty stoked to be in cub scouts, but a little uncomfortable too. I'm not as well versed in this area. I have always dealt with girls. We'll see how this goes, but honestly I'm excited about it.
PS My number is 801.425.1172 My phone is having some issues right now and will probably have to be replaced, but I'm still using it for now. It got wet and the screen is completely blank, but other than that it works. I can answer when you ring, but won't be able to see if I missed a call. We're cheap so I'll use it a while longer.
I'll look for you at Church tomorrow. I'm a last-minute sub as primary chorister, so that's where I'll be.
Flowers are fun if you have a shop. Someday when my babies are older that is what I'm going to do. You can come sip hot cocoa and we'll listen to music in our cozy store and make pretty flower arrangements.
Sound like a plan?
Post a Comment