My family moved to that house when I was in the 3rd grade...8 years old. In the 80's folks!
It is home for me. The beach, the Oaks (mall & trees), waking up to happy fed children thanks to a wonderful grandma!
Eric and his kids came down to spend the week and we spent time at the beach and his kids basically entertained my kids and I did nada. N.I.C.E.!
We were given a free trip to the most magical place on Earth.Disneyland. You heard of it? Lucinda, my sweet new sister-in-law has connections...and I am ever so grateful for those connections! She also went with us which was awesome and allowed me to ride on some rides while she watched Cade. Later, Cade took a nap (can you believe it?), Lucinda went on rides with the boys, and I browsed main street with coco and cookie in hand. ;) Perfect!
Back at gma's we went horse back riding. I, of course, got the angry horse. So the "cowboys" had me saddle up on another horsey...who was pushy and bit the other horses' butts. Exactly the type of horsey I'd expect to get! Full of sassfrass! We saw two coyotes who could have cared less about us. They just sat there and looked at us! It was creepy. I like when animals with teeth run away when you come near...not stare you down!


3 comments:
Sounds like a dreamy vacation. I got The Hunger Games back from my sister so anytime you want to get it...
I'm glad you had a good time even though your lame-o friend forgot to call you back to take care of the cat!! (sorry!)
Sounds so great! I am glad that the trip was awesome and that you came hope to us!
Post a Comment