Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter 2009

I love Easter. I love the real Easter. I only like the Easter bunny, baskets and candy (ok...I do LOVE candy) but I love my boys and they love Everything Easter...especially an egg hunt.

Festivities began on Sat. Thank you, Thank you Katie for the fun egg hunt! Great candy and great friends always makes me happy!
Later that afternoon we have visitors. Some of the Las Vegas Swifts (Uncle BOB, Aunt Carla, Scott and his 4 kids, and the newly engaged cousin Laura) came for dinner another egg hunt (planned by Cole....sweet boy gave up his candy and eggs so we'd have enough for everyone! I love that boy!). It was great catching up with them. We LOVE visitors.

We started Sunday by going to church. I don't have pics because we were rushing out the door (standard) and by the time I got home my boys we in shorts! Believe me ...they looked darling!
They came home and the Easter Bunny ding dong ditched us!!! Leaving baskets of toys and candy..sneaky bunny.

We had ham (we'll have leftovers for weeks!), potatoes, aparagus and a lovely time together. Now if it will only get warmer so it will feel like Spring!






2 comments:

the4ofus said...

Sounds like you had a great day!
I sure wish that I could get my eldest daughter to do something nice (like giving up her Easter candy) for her little sister. You've got a pretty great kid! Very impressive!!

Kristen said...

Too cute - I love that picture of Cade!! What a "hoppy" Easter! Pun intended. Remember that fun Easter when we had dinner at your Aunt Ann's? That was the first time I have ever eater asparagus and now I fix it with my Easter dinner every year! So fun your family came up to say hello!