Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St Patty's day!

This morning I was depressed (miss Neil) so we watched the Today show until 10am...they were in Ireland. Probably the most beautiful place on Earth when the sun is shining, as it was! Sweet Cade ate a banana in my bed (not recommended, I had to wash the linens!) The other boys were patient with breakfast
Suddenly the sun shone in my window. Sun always picks me up...Spring is such a blessing
I rolled myself out of bed then I made green pancakes and green milk. After cleaning up we went on a hike looking for signs of Leprechan mischief...overturned rocks, tulips begining to poke out, "gold" hiding in rocks. The boys swear they saw a leprechan. We Troxel's love make believe!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I love it! Leprechaun mischief! What a fun idea!!

the4ofus said...

You are so cute! Way to be a super-cool mom!! I don't think I did anything exciting for my girls this year. I'm boring.
I hope you had a good weekend with your hubby being home!! When does he go back?

the4ofus said...

By the way, this is Cherity (in case you didn't know!).

Giron Family said...

Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one that lays in bed at watches the Today show until 10 sometimes! Such a relief!
I like the hike idea. I bet they really did see a Leprechaun. I saw the Easter Bunny hoping through my house when I was little. Well at least my little mind thought I did. :)