Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lucky

Or rather blessed.

There are so many things I am thankful for...other things I am looking for the positive in.

In no particular order:

*Cole was baptised a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints... March 7
*Both Conner and Cole recieved wonderful report cards...March 5
*Neil has work, although in SF...he left again today...March 12
*We are off track (and just in the nick of time!)...March 6-27
*My kitchen floors are spotless...for the moment!...March 12
*Cole is in his first ever play performance, Aristrocats...opening night March 13 (Fri. the 13th!)
*We survived the flu and Beka still likes me and my kids after Cade barfed all over her living room when she was watching my kids! She is very saint like!... Early March
*My BFF Kristen made me dinner when I needed it (Neil gone, Parent/Teacher conf/Flu recovery) and boy did I need it!...March 2
*Family came for Cole's baptism...March 5-8
*Ward RS lunch group. I always miss due to work but I got to go today, Thanks Katie for the personal invite & thanks Diane for your sweet compliment. You're a lot of fun too...March 12
*As I type, Conner is tidying up the Wii cabinet...organizes just like his dad...March 12


What a great start to a new month! March is wonderful. Spring is coming and I feel the blessings in my life! I pray the month continues as it has started.

I forgot to post this. I drafted it instead.
Weekend Updates:
*Cade, Conner, and I went to see Cole in his first stage performance (He was not afraid at all! He marched, played a prop trumpet and was in the right spots at the right times!!!)...March 14
*Watched Hugh Jackman, I mean Australia and liked it...March 14
*Cade hates nursery. He wants to snuggle me instead (good, good boy!)...March 15
*Spent a sunny day playing in the sand by the shore of the lake (Heaven!)...March 15

Grandma gave us her old camera as they upgraded theirs! I am so happy and have been taking lots of pics. But now I have to figure out how to upload them to show you!

2 comments:

Giron Family said...

Yes, I too enjoyed watching Hugh Jackman I mean, Australia as well! Love that movie.
This was a super cute post. How perfect for the time of year.
We need to have a girl's nite/play date sometime soon. Seeing you in passing at church just isn't enough!

kjtroxel said...

Yes please!!! Miss you too