Good Morning my sweet! Every morning I am greatest by this amazing happiness. The promise of this darling expression rouses even the drowsiest of mamas! (yep...its an action shot = blurry)
After some tries with a fork, I got serious!
I get it!
Yummy! After I tasted three different colors I decided I LOVE cake! A happy first birthday indead! I am so glad my friends came :)
Note from mom: I am so touched by the friends who were able to come to help us celebrate. Usually we have celebrated with family but none could come. We love Cade so much and he is such a wonderful addition to our family. His sweetness is contagious and his reddish hair and amber eyes have truly stolen my heart. I look forward to all his first experiences but secretly want to freeze time and keep him like this forever....


5 comments:
Happy Birthday Cade! I love the cupcake creation. Wow!
Oh what sweetness!!! He is the most handsome little man!! I am SOO sad we were not able to make it. I have a little something for him...we'll get it over to you in the next day or two. We love you Cade!
Happy 1st Cade. Your cake put Benjamin's (made by his pathetic mother) to shame. Darling pics!
Hey Kjersten. Cute pics! I know you are so busy now that you are working, but I tagged you so you have to go to my blog and see what you have to do :) Have fun!
Kjersten! Long time no see! How are you? I love that you and I both are outnumbered by our 3 sons. ;) I will keep you in mind when I have my next baby cuz I LOVE the baby slings you design. Very cute! Your boys are so cute and I can't believe how big Cole is! What a heartbreaker he's going to be!
Post a Comment