Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mommy Tag!

Conner got tagged by Tyse
Mommy tag
This is Conner answering questions about Mom. (don't be jealous...his answers are...real!)
1.What is something Mommy always says? Go to time out (nice...now I asked for something that I say nice to save face!!!) I love you
2. What makes Mommy happy? Me being nice
3. What makes Mommy sad? falling down the stairs
4. How does your Mom make you laugh? tickle me
5. What was your Mom like as a child? your we're getting in trouble (nailed that one!)
6. How old is your Mom? 23 hundred (who's child is this?)
7. How tall is your Mom? 23 hundred 60 (he measured me by drawing a line with his finger from my toes to my head)
8. What is your Mom's favorite thing to do? draw
9. What does Mom do when your not around? get work done
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? getting treasure
11. What is your Mom really good at? maybe typing....typing so fast!
12. What is your Mom not good at? doing flips (we're watching the olympic diving)
13. What does Mom do for her job? teach kids to be good and kind
14. What is Mom's favorite food? asketti (spagetti)
15. What makes you proud of your Mom? doing a race
16. If your Mom were a carton character who would she be? an alien ( I assume a HOT alien!)
17. What do you and your Mom do together? paint birdhouses
18. How are you and your Mom the same? same skin but not same hair...Mom when are you going to have brown eyes?(okay...I am way paler but I'll take it!)
19. How are you and your Mom different? we don't have the same eyes
20. How do you know your Mom loves you? you give me kisses

I ( & Conner) tag:
Graham, Ben, Leia, Daxton

5 comments:

Giron Family said...

So sweet. I love that tag. It is such a great keepsake for the kiddies.
Miss you guys! We need to get together sometime.

t5winmom said...

Kjersten -

Hey, it's Angie Rennie from Camarillo! My white-haired Caleb & your char-Cole were buddies in Cam 3rd (or 5th after the switch).

I found your blog thru Cari Hawkins' blog. (Yes, I admit Im a blog-surfer). I've thought about you now & again since I found out you'd also moved to "Zion" (cough). You're such a cutie! I wish we'd been able to cultivate a better friendship.

Anyway, David works in West Jordan, & we live in Centerville - I'd love to chat!! adrenn-at-msn-dot-com

xoxo Angie

Lindsey said...

I love that post, it's so fun! But I want to know who was falling down the stairs... you or him?

P.S. the first birthday cake was awesome!

Kristen said...

That;s ok. I was jealous of your cute convertible! I saw one just like it the other day - good times!

Giron Family said...

Hey lady! We just went private with our blog so email me your email address and I'll send ya a invite! kinkin424@hotmail.com