Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer is gone!

Summer has pasted us by as school starts Monday. We have had so much fun. I'll blog some of our events when I have time. I have started working full time again (teaching 4th grade) and I am spending every spare minute with my sweet boys.
Just a run down of what we have been up to: trip to Idaho, trip to California, beach trips, lots of visits to the pool, catching bugs in the garden, chalk art, water fights, slip-n-slides, movies with popcorn, popsicles, bike rides, perfect chocolate chip cookies (finally!), BBQ, block parties, large inflatable water slide, watering the new lawn in our backyard, teaching Cade to crawl down the stairs, meeting the boy's teachers,Cade getting his top front teeth...oh the list goes on. I will add pics and descripitions of some of these events when I get more time! Off to bed before the lightening gets too bad to fall asleep to!

6 comments:

Marla said...

I feel like this summer has flown bye in a whirl too...I've decided that there's no way my blog could be comprehensive...life is just too crazy! Looks like you've had a great summer tho' with fun memories.

Levi and Sandra said...

I know what you mean. My work called me back early and I am not ready for summer to be over. It sounds like you have had loads of fun. Good luck with teaching this year.

Laurie Meredith said...

going to post the recipe for those perfect cookies? We went to the pool last Friday and stayed until after 5:00 but never saw you...have to try again sometime.

Giron Family said...

I know, I can't believe summer is over (for those of us who have kids that start school in the next couple weeks)!
Sounds like summers been good to you guys!

Bastians said...

Sounds like you've had fun.Truthfully I'm ready for summer to be over. I can't wait for the cool weather! See you soon. -Miriam

Lyndsey said...

Busy girl. Hope you have a great time in school. good to hear from you.