visited great Grandpa
Grandma Susan came to visit
Cole & Conner took swim lessons
I accepted a full time teaching job (4th grade...same school I was at before)
YW overnighter (so much fun!)
And Cade did this:
He's so proud! I missed a shot of him when Neil first put down the corn. He went for it hands free...just gnawing away on the sweet golden goodeness!
Eating will never be the same...lucky boy


8 comments:
MMMM yummo!! Cade knows a good thing when he sees it (just like he adored Lauren this afternoon!) Ha!
Look at his cute face! I love corn so much too I do the same thing sometimes! Hand free!
Super cute!!!! I can't wait until Maiya actually has teeth to eat good stuff like that.
I linked to your site from Laurie M's. Hope you don't mind! Cute family. -Miriam Bastian
Congrats on the job! 4th grade will be so much fun. I would kill for Klarah to eat corn like that (or anything beside raisins and strawberries for that matter)
A full time teaching position? Wow, I didn't know! You'll be busy next year. Should be fun!
-Miriam
It was fun seeing you at the beach today! And your baby, although tired, was adorable!
Good luck with your teaching job and have a fabulous rest of the summer!
-Marrianne Merrill
Cade is such a sweetheart. I love the pics.
Post a Comment