Its official...
Cole survived his first & second day of 2nd grade. He L.O.V.E.S. everything. So much that he is a little chatterbox and has been "moved" during rug time. Where does he get that from???
So what! He'll be friendly and have wonderful friends! ;)
His teacher, Ms. Decker is so nice and (from a teaching standpint) seems to have her act together! Hooray!
So far he loves coming to the same school that I teach at. We even played a bit on the playground at lunch! Today he came right to my room and did his reading homework...with out being asked to! YES!!!
I am so proud of him and how well he is doing in school. What a brave soal to go to a new school. He's quickly making friends and seems very happy!
Now for day 3!


4 comments:
That would be soul, not soal. They pay you to spell like that Missy? ;)
Yay Cole, we knew he would do great, he is just like his mom, chatty and fun! And getting more and more handsome everyday I think too!!
What a handsome kid Kjersten!
We are 2 weeks away from school starting. I am ready. Please let it come soon.
Such a relief that he's so happy. I'll bet he loves having his mom there with him.
What a handsome guy. I love the hair. It says it all. I can't wait for my kids to start. They've been so bored with everyone back to school. -Miriam
Post a Comment