Thursday, June 5, 2008

TV Star!

Conner won a coloring contest and was chosen to realse lady bugs at our community garden. We were excited but had no idea how big a deal it was. All of the local news crew came out and only 4 kids were chosen per garden...Long story short (to leave plenty of time for your viewing pleasure...I can't edit these photos they are so fun!) the evening was filled with lady bug pie (strawberry pie sprinked with chocolate chips), friends, lady bugs (1000's) and tv news crews....memories!



5 comments:

Giron Family said...

So cool that Conor won the coloring contest and got on TV too. What a superstar! We had fun that night. It's weird I didn't see you guys there. We must have had sensory overload with all those ladybugs crawling on us!

Kristen said...

Uh-oh, I see stage mom written all over this! Conner is so cute - how could they not feature him!!

Laurie Meredith said...

Dang, I wish I would have watched the news that night...and I wish I would have gone to the party. Maybe next year.

kjtroxel said...

Its hard for me to control my inner stage mom. And for you fans of Conner...I recorded the news casts so we can have a viewing party LOL

SCRAPPNMOM said...

So cool! Can we find it on the internet? If not you need to YOUTUBE it so we in CA can see.