Saturday, May 31, 2008

Now we're in trouble!


Yep! Cade is crawling!!! I am terrified and have the boys shutting all of the doors so he doesn't fall down the stairs...we have the longest staircase ever!
Cade does an army crawl but sometimes when he's in a hurry he'll add a little toe push. He moves the fastest whenever there is food or a lego piece in sight. Its like he wants anything he can choke on. We are so in trouble!
...those are the famous Baby Legs again! Kristen treatens to buy Cade some clothes but I think they are so funny and cute.

6 comments:

Laurie Meredith said...

Yes, you are in for a fun ride now. At least he's fairly calm-natured. He won't be nearly as difficult to keep up with as Klarah. Love the Baby Legs. I had never seen them until yesterday and now this is the second time.

Giron Family said...

Love the baby legs! They are awesome.
I seriously think that is the hardest stage. More so than walking. The stairs are so scary when they are scooting around like that. Good luck with it! I'm sure he's keepin you on your toes!

Anonymous said...

It's a bummer when some way cool baby item comes out and I don't have a baby. Well, I have 3, but they are all big. I still cruise all of the baby isles because there is always something new and adorable. The baby legs are pretty cute stuff!
Good luck protecting the little guy from danger. It is such a fun time.

Kent & Beka said...

Hee hee. Maybe he can chase Emitt around now instead of emitt tormenting him in his stationary state...

Kristen said...

I just think he needs a rocker dude onesie to MATCH the baby legs!! One with a skull or something. Go Cade Go!!!

Had fun last night - just what I needed. Look at my blog to see what I went and got more of. I am sick and need help.

SCRAPPNMOM said...

Wow, now you are in trouble! Baby gate are fantastic at this stage. I had them everywhere! Good luck! LOVE the leggings. Neil lets him where these hah? Very appropriate for how fast he will be crawling in just a few weeks.