Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Last Day of First Grade



Its so easy to make friends when you are young! These are a few of Cole's best friends in first grade...one is missing because he had to catch the bus. I wish for Cole many good friends and at least one great friend. I have been so fortunate with my friendships I pray for the same for him

Here's a pic of Cole's teacher Mrs. C. There were many things I wished for Cole for his first grade year. The most important was a teacher who liked him and gave him a hug if he needed one while I wasn't there to give it to him. She did both of those things brilliantly!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That is so cute - that last picture of Cole with Mrs. C is a great one of him! So handsome!!

Laurie Meredith said...

That's great that he had a good year with a great teacher. So important to know that your kids are loved and taken care of at school.