:
Conner is my love. He's a little naughty and oh so handsome! I am trilled by his artistic talents and he is loyal to the end. He's compassionate, determined, and fearless. We look forward to what life brings for him!
and how I pass the time
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.
Steven Wright
5 comments:
Oh hectic party day! You will get thousands of great mom points for that wherever those are being kept track at! He is such a sweet boy - those brown eyes just make you melt!
Awesome Dragon Party! Did you make that cool cake? I know you like to bake, so I'm sure you did! I'm so impressed. "Mom of the Year" Award goes to you!
I did make this cake. Way easier than it looks. Check out my craft blog. There's a link at the top of this blog. :)
Okay I am so impressed by the cake you made. I should blog my homemade cake sometime. My kids ask me NOT to make thier cakes anymore. Sad, but true.
You are so talented! What an awesome party. Do you want to come do Spencer's in July? You might just be here right? I just dread doing the party thing. I am so bad!
Post a Comment