Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I was tagged!

Okay...I was tagged a LOOOONG time ago from Laurie but I've been a little preoccupied.
So here goes!
Six interesting facts about me:
1. I am the only daughter in my family so I had to find my own "sisters". I have been blessed with really great friends.
2. I was in a trapeze show...I was 21 and working at Club Med. My stunt was names the Bird's nest ( basically a backbend where my fingers and toes are holding on to the bar...crazy I know!)
3. I love to bake. I want to bake. I must stop baking.
4. I am very old-fashioned. I love to sew, cook, bake, garden, and read! I even feel very accomplished when my house is clean.
5. I did not get married while at BYU! Oh, I was proposed to twice...once after a boy (he'll remain nameless) went to the temple after our first date and felt he needed to marry me. It totally freaked me out and I went a little wild for a bit after that!
6. I was a location scout in NYC for about 5 months. Such hard, fun work. Such interesting places(we filmed at the same mansion as seen in Breakfast at Tiffanies, a church in the bronx, and abandoned/drug house in Brooklyn, Grand Central Station...just to name a few!) It awsome. I want to get into film again when the bambinos are all in school.

I tag Kristen, Lisa, Marianne F.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kent & Beka said...

I am requesting an encore of the trapeze preformance...

Giron Family said...

Yeah I would like to see that "Bird's Nest" too!
Wow you have had such a more interesting life than mine. I'm envious!

Laurie Meredith said...

you are so cool! Always fun to learn what strange things my friends have done.