Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Conner's new job interest

Who doesn't want to be a a firefighter after that awesome field trip?
Miss Angie is the best for setting it up!

The firemen let the kids really see the hoses. Which were convieniently laid out as they had just returned from a fire.

The coolest truck in the garage! And they let it do its stuff for us. The kids loved it!

Gotta love a child's smile. Something about a 4/5 year old...they try a little too hard to smile!

4 comments:

Giron Family said...

What a fun idea. And what a great photo op! I bet your little guy just loved it. Field trips are the best when they are fun for the parents too!

M&M Fowler said...

Yay! Thanks for posting! I'm always thrilled to see a new post! For some reason the last few months have been really busy. I would rather have it this way anyday...but WHEW! I'll see you soon!

Kent & Beka said...

That really is a great fieldtrip! My boys would have been in heaven! Tyse loved looking at them all on the bumper and recognizing them!

Lyndsey said...

Sweet pics. Thanks for taking them!