Sunday, May 4, 2008

Jack! Jack!

Everyone thinks their baby is incredible! Cade is an "Incredible". I think he looks like the baby Jack Jack...only Cade is mellow and sweet...and as of yet has not burst into flames :) Maybe at night when we're all asleep and he needs to save the great big world...

Yes! Thats a mohawk & flame "baby legs" (Neil thinks they are wierd...I love them!):) and Yes, a big shadow is looming behind his head

Sweet, shiny, clean face! Love it!

4 comments:

Kent & Beka said...

That's a great face you got on the punk rocker! What a cutie!

Laurie Meredith said...

Check that out, he does look like Jack Jack. I had a dream last night that Klarah was acting like Jack Jack...not that far from reality.

Lyndsey said...

I think that he looks awesome, and I like the baby legs!

Giron Family said...

I love that "baby Jack Jack"! I'm totally with you on that. I wanna smooch that squeeky clean face of his, he is so cute!