Friday, February 11, 2011

We should share a fence


I never get to see you...
we really should share a fence :)
Wouldn't that be fun!


Remember the time when we were young and there was a terrible storm. I was home alone...or maybe my brother was home but he wasn't paying attention to me.
There was lightening and the thunder was loud. The power suddenly turned off and I was scared. I called you.
I always have called you.
You have always been there...even when we haven't talked for months.
You are my best friend because you are witty, pretty, smart, and you like me ;)
You are like a sister to me because you are there when I am in need.
I know I can even be rude and you'll forgive me because that's what sisters do.

I felt bad about cutting you off the other day. It was right when you were telling me that *she* was talking on and on and you said couldn't she read my "I'm bored" body lang.? Then I totally said I had to go. I did have to go, but what an awkward moment to cut someone off.

Neil was getting his flustered and had to make it to the bank before it closed. He had to talk to me before he left. Seriously it was something like, "can you put on some rice to go with the fish I am baking? I want to eat as soon as I get back from the bank because there is the Laker's Celtic game on." I said sure sweetie! ( I really was happy to help but didn't he know I was talking to you??!)

Sorry about that.
If we had a fence it would solve some of our awkward phone cut offs. Instead we could drink sweet tea on the porch and watch our kids tear it up on skateboards (or big wheels)
I love you my dear friend!
(I totally stole this pic of you...Its a pretty one so I hope you don't mind)

Visit her blog She's awesome!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Awww - love it! Thank you friend! I wish we shared a fence too!