Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love is in the air!

awww Sunday morning bedhead...who wouldn't want to be their Valentine?
(photo taken on my computer's webcam...where is that camera?)

Oh to be young and innocent!
Valentine's Day still makes my boys squirm. They think it is so weird and "forced".
I, on the other hand, LOVE Valentine's Day!
I hope by the time they have girlfriends they will change their mind and embrace the day where PDA is romantic. (because any other day PDA is gross!)

discussion and prep for LOVE day:
Cole: Mom, the girls are saying Elizabeth likes me. I DO NOT!!!! If I give her a Valentine they will all think I love her!
Me: No they won't. Give one to everyone in your class. Its the nice thing to do.

Conner: Mom, I love Emily. Can I get her the great big teddy bear we saw at Smith's?
Me: No. Give the same valentine to everyone in your class. Its the nice thing to do.

Our solution. Mom types up a note. Stick a lollipop through the note.note: You're nice. Love, ...

Nice and safe...the way I like it!

2 comments:

Laurie Meredith said...

Awww, that little Conner is such a romantic. Lucky little Emily!

Kristen said...

"It's the nice thing to do"
HA! Silly boys