Friday, July 31, 2009

My Neil

Getting sentimental here...there, you had fair warning!
I am sitting here on a Friday night. I went on a date with my three sons to the movies. I saw some darling couples all where they should be: hand in hand, enjoying eachother, and remembering why they were together. It made me miss Neil so much. Its more than I just want his help (but extra hands sure help out!) I just miss him being near. Miss him walking by me and lightly touching my back. Miss watching him play with our beautuful boys. He is a great man and such a great father.
Then I looked at these pictures and I am so filled with love for him I felt I must do what any "in love, normal girl" would do...blog about it!
Here's the pictures that made my heart swell...there's nothing like carrying a baby for 9 months and then seeing the love for that sweet baby shine in your husband's eyes.












And proof of me, so happy to have Cade in my arms...

I love my family. And I love my Heavenly Father for giving them to me...

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh so sweet! You have been so courageous through all of this and I know you want him with you 100% of the time! I would miss all those things too!

Giron Family said...

You do have a BEEautiful family! All your boys are so handsome! This post brought tears to my eyes. You're a great wifey and mom.

the4ofus said...

Hugs, hugs, and more hugs coming your way!
I can totally understand how hard it must be for you at times. You are such a great person and such a great mom... hang in there. I know friends can't fill the void left by your honey not being here, but don't forget that we are here if you ever need us!!

Sidney said...

Hey there, it's Sidney Maggiora. I saw your blog on Beka's blog. Anyways, I feel your pain! I hope you are having fun this week! Well have to plan something when you get back!