Besides this shots from an improptu shoot are too cute to pass up!
One day I'll get a real camera and my own Photoshop program but for now it the point and shoot and my little brother ill do the doctoring!
These are pretreatment but super cute. I can't wait for them to be brightened/cropped/toned down...whatever the diagnosis!
And yes, I know how to rotate...my bro said don't! He want's the origional file :)
Who am I to argue with the master? ;)


9 comments:
With little guys that handsome how could a picture go wrong? Do you see the Jude Law in Cole?
Those pics turned out great. You do have some handsome little fellows there girl. Another ten years and you are gonna be in TROUBLE!
Glad you didn't give up on blogging. I enjoy your posts!
You've definitely got the best lookin' boys on the block!! ;)
Very nice pics!
And you all have some super pretty girls! They are nice too...and that counts for so much more!
Too too cute!! Love the pictures and thanks for not giving up on blogging. It is nice to hear what you are doing!
your kids are so cute!! I'm glad to have your blog!!
Your boys are so adorable! I love your blog page too! Good to see you are all well!
Those are cute pictures! I'm glad I found your blog!
You took some GREAT shots! I know I previewed them briefly at the park but I was distracted by LuLu and the bugs! Those turned out so well and I can't wait to see what happens to them "post production."
Post a Comment