Sunday, January 18, 2009

Late Christmas post


We has such a wonderful time in California. Its fun to do nearly nothing, bake in my mom's large kitchen, go in the spa, go to the beach, eat Lala's dinners, and did I mention doing nearly nothing?
before we left a friend came and took pics of the boys. They turned out so great I asked Kristen's hubby, Dan, to make Christmas cards for us. I got a lot sent out but not as many as I would have liked to.
Boys were spoiled as they should be and we so excited for all the parties, food, and presents. Neil and I are so blessed to be their parents and are so proud of the darling boys they are. My wish for this year is they continue to grow in their wonderfullness. Is that a word?;)

3 comments:

Laurie Meredith said...

Glad you had such a nice Christmas. Did Lindsey Hinkins take those? I love the ones she did of Ben and Klarah for me.

Melissa said...

I wondered where you took those pics! They are so cute. Glad your Christmas was great and you did almost nothing:)! (I am glad you are posting too!!)

shayla said...

But I DO know you! Well, by association. You, Trina & Kris used to pal around back in the good 'ole YSA days ...I always loved that raspy voice of yours! See? Am I right? I'm a little offended you can't place me:) Just kidding...but lurk away--and thanks for 'revealing' yourself! (It was Shayla Menzie back then)