Sunday, June 15, 2008

Gone Baby, Gone!


The tooth is gone!

Finally!

I keep begging to yank it out...but I guess the boy needed his hero. Daddy remove the tooth with one yank. No tears. More of a shout of joy. (Neil said it basically fell out as soon as he touched it)

In the pic note the adult tooth is already half in. I told you it has been falling out for more than a month!

Well, on to the next tooth....

2 comments:

Marla said...

So, I'm a retard...I thought I put you into my Google Reader and I didn't...so I just thought you weren't blogging much! Lame-O.

Your boys are so handsome. congrats on the lost tooth - we are working on one of those ourselves!

Kent & Beka said...

Apparently I am not nearly as cool as dad when it comes to yanking teeth. I am trying to decide whether I am secretly jealous or just relieved...