Its all about teeth!
Cade had his first two teeth erupt last week on April Fool's day! He caught a bit of a cold and then there they were...two little razor blades ready and aimed for either brother to stick their finger in his mouth! He's getting so big!
Cole has three loose teeth. The two front ones and a teeny tiny tooth on the bottom. The Tooth Fairy better get some money set aside for this kid. Can't wait to see that first grade smile!
Conner...oh Conner... We're just trying to get him to brush his teeth! For now I will remind, ...remind, ...remind some more!
Neil and I are good in the teeth dept! We still have them and brush and floss daily! (I didn't want to leave us out!)


2 comments:
Like I said yesterday...such handsome boys. Good to know you're all taking care of your choppers.
Good job on the flossing Kj - I'll give you a prize next time I see you! lol!
Post a Comment