Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Waiting for the lightening!

The following post is dedicated to a dear friend who said we all only post the good stuff. Well, T, here goes a story that we're not so proud of!
So we were having a delightful afternoon with a friend over....then....
Boys getting rowdy got them sent outside to ride bikes in the church parking lot. Sounds peiceful enough right? I looked outside only to see the friend, without Cole! Where's Cole? I watch and wait...
Finally, I cross the street to find Cole. He was hiding in the corner up against the church. I quickly go to the aid of what must be my hurt/sad son.
Oh, was I off base!
Cole was (as he put it) taking a leak...SERIOUSLY @$&*!@
At least they both told me the truth. Apparently the other boy was the first to drop drawer...Cole was just a follower.
After a lengthy discussion of whose house it really was and why that is not "what one does" I marched the two vandals with buckets of water in hand and we washed away their sins.
Hopefully they won't do that again. More likely, they just won't tell me! Anyone want to play at our house???

6 comments:

Trina said...

I can't help it. I LOVE THAT!! Thanks for keeping it real :), and I'm glad I can keep up with you on your blog! So fun.

Laurie Meredith said...

Ben will fit right in if I send him over. He usually has to go just as we get in the car after we've been to Harmons...so what do I do?...drive over to the far side of JCPenny and let him release himself behind the car where no one can see him except those driving by on Bangerter. Boys!

Kristen said...

Awesome. I had Graham go at the park across the street from LDS church headquarters. It's was 6 pm, we were there for a concert and there are no bathrooms close enough for a 4 year old to get to. So within a stones throw of Brigham's grave - he peed in a bush. LOL!

Kent & Beka said...

Man- all the days my boys have spent at your house and we happened to miss out on this! What luck- but you know Tyse- I think he has peed on every house in our greencourt, about every part of our yard... and oh yeah, how could I forget him peeing on the temple when we were there looking around one day... we got pictures of that one!

Cari said...

too funny, and I can't wait, Liam is just starting to get the whole potty thing. What I have to look forward to:)

the garside clan said...

You were right, this was definatly worth it! What a hoot!
Cristen