I am so glad we live closer to my grandparents. It is wonderful that the boys have had time shared with them. I was going through some pics of one of our last trips up there and came across these pics. My camera was malfunctioning that day and most shots came out blurry...Here are some that are okay.
GG was so sick that day. She, however, always has enough *umph* to snuggle grandkids and have a little chat.
Let me just mention her eyes...the most beautiful shade of blue!
My kids call them grandpa and grandma farmer. Grandpa has been a rancher for his entire life. Grandma...along with many things, makes the best breads...especially scones (deep fried bread - best with lots of butter and cinnamon sugar!)
We always feel welcome there . Even though I didn't grow up in Idaho, I always feel at home there!


4 comments:
Cherish these times! I bet they love having you guys near them too.
So precious. I use to call my great grandma GG too. Nothing like great grandparents. Your kids are lucky to have them :).
Your boys are adorable! It is so nice to be close to family; we just saw my great grandparents yesterday. It feels so precious because you never know how long they'll have them.
What great pictures! My first thought was that your boys will treasure them, but hey, they are boys. Maybe their wives will treasure them for the boys!
Post a Comment