Friday, March 7, 2008

Struggling Artist








Conner loves to creat art. The other day he was determinded to make a playdough jungle. I was all for it! Out came the playdough and after a quick sweep of the floor and he was off!


A few were made with my nonscuplting hand. Not that I could do better if I tried but I try not to do them very well. Is that dumb? I want him to create his own works...not copies of mine. I figure if they aren't great he might not copy them...I am probably way off on this one? Anyone?


My favorite is his giraffe. He completed this when I was feeding Cade. Completely a solo project. Tree and all...not bad!

3 comments:

the4ofus said...

Seriously, those are so great!! I am totally impressed!!
Maybe I need to take your lead and stop worrying about the "mess" and actually let me girls get creative!

-Cherity

SCRAPPNMOM said...

Those are impressive! Great job Conner.

M&M Fowler said...

Kjersten,
Wow...he really is talented! Clara needs help rolling balls, and Levi just eats Play Doh. It was fun to talk to you at the park. Did you know that in my haste to get home I left my diaper bag on the bench there and didn't even know it until a lady called me and said..."I've got your wallet..." AAGAGHHHHH.
I'll see you soon,
Mary Anne