Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I've got a toe eater!






Can he be cuter?! Mama thinks not!


I have always loved when babies played with their toes. Finally one of my guys does!


I love these pics! He's 6 months old now. Rolling, eating and growling...and esp. watching his big bros.... What a sweet boy Cade is. Man, we lucked out with his mellow personality!

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Kjersten, thanks for sending out the good word on your blog. Your baby Cade is adorable! I love baby toes...they are my favorite and I am happy that you have a baby that loves his!
Your boys are growing up indeed, how time flies by. Squeeze them all you can...they do grow up way too quickly!
Debbie

Lindsey said...

He is adorable! Love the blog!

-Lindsey

PS I want to come see your basement!

The Gardners said...

Cute cute cute! I'm glad you got it all figured out! I love the streetside chats too! Happy blogging!

SCRAPPNMOM said...

Yahhhh! I am so excited! Your boys are gorgeous! I know you love it there in Utah...but we miss you here too! Come visit soon. Yaaa, you are a SAHM too! I am excited to keep in touch with you through blog and facebook.

Giron Family said...

Cute Kjersten! Your boys are adorable.
Blogging is so much fun. Glad you got yours up and running.
See ya tonight!

Isaac's said...

Your boys are darling! Love the blog! You can check mine out too!
Sierra-

Kent & Beka said...

I am so proud of you! You did it- and you thought no one would check it out!
Great pics of Cade- I love that age! What a cutie!

Laurie Meredith said...

fun to see your blog. Keep posting!