Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring!


Hooray! Spring is here. I am in denial about this morning's snow fall. It ain't snowing now and the sun is shinning so... it must have been a dream.

On Monday, Kristen and I brought our boys to the lake here. It is getting better looking every year.

We had a fun time: picnicing, throwing rocks, getting too close to the edge looking for fish and climbing a wall that we're not supposed to climb. Cole is a bit worried that I am posting this pic. It's a pic I stole from Kristen's Blog (I hope that was okay!) since I forgot my camera.

Yeah...I forgot the sunscreen also but we're back to our normal color now!

So much fun! I my love rowdy boys!

1 comment:

Marla said...

I am anxiously waiting for Spring as well...it's getting somewhat torturous.

We live in Louisville, KY now---we've been married 9 years and have moved 10 times...it's been a crazy ride, but lots of good experiences. We're hoping to be here for a while!