Sunday, November 8, 2009

October

What a month!

A Whirlwind even...
Here's the skinny.

I'm older (don't ask, don't tell...okay 37!...and looking not a day over 29, right? RIGHT!!!)


Neil knows how to spoil a girl rotten! Shopping and a dinner to die for (dramatic but it was really good and such a charming place: Tin Angel Cafe...its downtown and yummy!

We went to the pumkpin patch. Cade was loving the wheel barrel!

and they all loved the tractors
Halloween was a blast!

**no pictures**yet. A friend took some pictures of the kids at the carnival but I haven't been given them yet :)

But Neil came to town (highlight!), we threw a little neighborhood carnival (Beka was the mastermind!), and collected C*A*N*D*Y!
Cole thought this hat was a wizard hat. Man, I love that he can read! He reads stories to the other boys. I love reading to them but sometimes I have got something to do...like cook dinner and it sure is nice to have him reading to the other two!

Fall photo shoot 2009
Just up the canyon on our side of the valley, I was able to get some cute shots with my little point and shot. It takes pretty good pictures and I'm working on my skillz (yeah with a "Z'...cuz I'm cool like that!)

Could you just die? I am loving that last picture of Cade. Sweet eyes ... he melts my heart!













3 comments:

Kristen said...

Fun month! You don't look a day over 28 (you have to be 28 since *I* am 29! And tell Cade to start practicing these words: "Lauren, I LOVE you!" :)

Laurie Meredith said...

Hey I have almost those exact pumpkin patch pictures...don't we all here in SJ? Love the fall pictures...that little Cade is such eye candy!

the4ofus said...

Oh yes, my darling neighbor, you look nothing over 29! Really!
It looks like your family has had a great past few weeks. And your photos are super-adorable!